Monday 8 June 2020

Geocity review

Geocity is a task based around geometry, building cities in the form of net based structures, and learning about geometric terms in the proceses. we needed geometric terms and understanding of there applications to create a city-like landscape out of paper nets. I found the task enjoyable, even if the amount of time provided was impaired via extensions and eula time provided. All round I enjoyed  the task, even if the elements are time consuming.  The main reason for me not completing everthing I set out to do is because I was to ambitious, as in I set to many objects to build, under estimating how long it would take. I also had the disadvantage of horticultur extension, but that was only a block that I missed, and can't be helped. all round I enjoyed the task, and completed a amount that would have been enough adiquite if I had a standard amount of work, but I fell to  my own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.