Tuesday 26 May 2020

Term 2 Week 6 reflection. (2020)

Week 6 reflection.

  • I did the majority of my tasks this week, completing as much as I could wherever possible, I didn't complete my Reading time but the rest was just about completed with the complication of EULA. all round I worked effectively.
  • How would you have changed it?) I enjoyed the learning in the eula maths, even if some was phrased confusingly I understand it all. the dream scape was at a point of grindy, with there lazily designed question system and general shear amount of time required to complete it.
  • I term of obstacles for my learning, hort extension was obviously a large part of not completing work, but in class there wasn't much distracting, and my table group worked well. I also had time in tech to do work that week.
  • What is your aim for this week? How will you improve? I feel I can complete it to a higher standard I coming weeks, completing all tasks and building a new understanding and facing challenges as they come up.
  • I enjoyed the prior knowledge task, allowing learn and write a lot about something. Here is the slide deck:
  • /ul>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.