Thursday 23 August 2018

Great Work Thom

Here is my speech, feedback is accepted!


1.The Merciless killer, the green murderer, The technological terror! Humans have using technology has wrecked  devastation on the globe… But the problem could become the solution! The villain could become the hero. With the help of technology, we could fix the mess we created, cleaning the air land and water, making the world a better place!


2.For small little innovators in the audience, when you burn something, burp, or breathe , it let's  bad gas into the air, poisoning us, and the environment. In order to stop this from happening, we need to find a alternate fuel source. The atmosphere itself! We take the BAD gasses from the atmosphere, burn it, and give it back. This is neither good nor bad. It is already in Canada, you can chose the normal Two or carbon neutral!

3.Allot of damage has been dealt, we need to clean up after ourselves, but no machine in the world can replicate the natural phenomenon of photosynthesis. You probably have have no idea what I just said, and if you do, I salute you! Basically it is when plants eat bad gas, light and water, it makes sugar, and surprisingly good gas! Some engineers made towers covered in trees to lock up carbon based on the principle previously explained.



4. ok, I know,how does this have anything to do with me?

I’m pretty sure that is the key word today. Well, I am part of all this, although, I am one in 7.6 billion in counting! Does this make me insignificant? Does it mean I can’t affect the world in the long run? Yes, and no. I am only on, and There are many I there are many others, but that doesn't mean my opinion isn’t valid and I could help engineer something as group, ultimately making the world a better place with my input.


5.in summary, I hope I convinced you that technology doesn't need to destroy, and in fact it our only hope, we be efficient in our work. Come on team, let lead our way to the future!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Thom I really like how you used lots of powerful words it really confinced me to join your side

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.