Friday 29 June 2018

My Key Competencies

Currently my wharemuna is full (the pentagons on the wall That has stripes with our Strengths) so I have a full pentagon. Although one of these is a bit shaky. Managing self.
Example.
One of these is a little unstable, that would be managing myself. As I am writing this, my drink bottle is outside, just sitting there. Although, I have been improving on this dramatically, before my toke tray was a bomb field, but now it’s sorted, ordered, and I can find my gear much faster know. Also, I don’t leave my stuff everywhere any more. All in all, I have improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.